Bodyworks Physiotherapy Kingston
– Getting you better faster
- Each one of our Physios has over 25 years of experience
- We offer early treatment for a quick recovery: most of our patients get better in 5 or less sessions!
- Effective evidence based treatment
- Treatment in a modern, spacious & comfortable environment
- Recognised by all leading Health Insurance Companies
- All Physiotherapy staff committed to continued development and registered with HPC and CSP
- Convenient for Kingston Town Centre, Kingston, Surbiton, Putney, Wimbledon, Richmond, Sheen, & Teddington……
- Offering Physio, Pilates, Sports Injury treatment, Rehabilitation, Acupuncture,Sports Massage on site and DSE assessments , Occupational Health Physiotherapy, and Home Visits off site.
Bodyworks Physiotherapy Kingston – T: 0208 974 8742
Bodyworks Physiotherapy has been providing Physiotherapy in Kingston since 1995. It has developed a unique reputation for professionalism combined with high standards of effective individual care. The clinic started its life on Kingston Hill, then moved to Burnham Street 10 years later, and more recently moved to “The Kingston Health Centre” in Kingston town and “Spinal Joint” on Park Road. This expansion has increased our accessibility to our clients and has enabled us to continue to provide Physiotherapy to residents in Kingston, Surbiton, Wimbledon, Richmond, Putney, and Teddington.
Please explore our web site to find out about our services. If you require more information, have any questions or are not sure if we can help you then please contact us, without obligation –